Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOBling

Hello everyone, and it is time for our second bob for the ap calculus class of 07-08. It is too bad I could not attend school today as I attended a United Way Leadership convention/workshop spanning the entire school day instead. Though, I have been present for the majority of our most recent unit, and must agree with Graeme when I say that I too feel very confident going into this unit's test. I believe that the test shouldn't be too much of a challenge, and that most of our class should handle the test with remarkable ease tomorrow. I can't recall any tribulations I encountered throughout this unit or in the pre-test, and the exercises found in our textbook weren't exactly that difficult so this test should not present too many unfamiliar questions. All I can say is that I'm not worrying too much about this test, but am definitely excited to begin my favorite unit in calculus--differentiation. Well, I guess that's really all I can say for this BOB, though the test doesn't seem particularly challenging (though it is Mr. K) I probably will still further my preparation for the test by completing more exercises or questions pertaining to this unit as should everyone in the class. I wish everyone, along with myself, good luck on tomorrow's test! Good night everyone!

No comments: