Wednesday, October 17, 2007

13-0-13

Well...it is time for me to bob again. It's the first of my last this year. Well it seems to me that my muddiest point was the whole unit. It has really confused me a lot. I always had to get someone else to explain things to me. (Thanks Chris, Graeme, Craig, Robert) haha. I understand that a derivative is the slope of the rate of change. I get how first and second derivatives work. Continuity kind of confuses me. I think it's when I read a question that I get all mixed up because I don't quite understand it but if I read it over again and try to understand what it's asking me then I will be able to get it. In class I seem to get things more than when I'm just doing a question by myself...it's weird how that works and I think I'm not the only one that happens to. I really like the feeling of when I understand something, it's like yay! lightbulb! That only happens sometimes though. Overall, I found this unit quite challenging. I will try my best to decipher what is in front of me and try to solve it carefully.
Good luck to everyone on the test and pretest! =)

No comments: