Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Minute BOB!!!

Oh my goodness! I was 20 minutes away from losing a mark on the test. Very sorry Mr. K., but I was focused on my World Issues project that was due today, so I forgot.

Anyway, this unit was a pretty good one, simply because it is a combination of a couple units we have learned previously. These last two weeks were pretty stressful for me, so I was not fully awake for some of the classes for this unit. There were points that I was quite unclear of, but thanks to Mr. K. and the rest of classmates, as well as the practice problems, I am pretty confident with the material.

If this is anything like the pre-test (I hope it is), this test should very fairly easy. However, Mr. K. always seems to throw in a question that throws me off, or maybe I just make simple mistakes.

In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing how I do on this test, AS WELL AS THE RESULTS OF THE LAST ONE =D...


Good luck, Keep pushing, see ya

No comments: