Thursday, April 10, 2008

BOB

Woah! We had the test moved back two days and I still almost forgot.
But yes, this last unit has been okay mainly because it is just an elaboration on material we've already covered.
However, I believe the hardest part for me is that we started it quite a while ago. It's almost been a month since we began the unit.
But, it's nothing a little studying won't fix.
I'm trying to think of the parts that are most challenging, but none seem to stick out. I think the place where I'll make my mistakes is on the tricky little curves Mr. K. enjoys throwing into the tests =P
Anyway, this is the last unit and from now on it's all exam review.
It may seem like it's far away (a little less than a month), but there are ONLY 8 MORE CLASSES!!! So the intense studying should probably begin.... NOW!

Good Luck to all on the test tomorrow, and good luck to all on the upcoming exam.

Keep On Pushing!

No comments: