Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blogging on Blogging

Oh my, it's test time tomorrow! Well, here for another bob (throws bob post onto large stack of bobs). This time it's for the test on Differential Equations! How exciting? Well anyway, this unit, like most of the other units had its ups and downs. With regards to my muddiest point, I would have to say that I don't have a specific problem. All that I'm worried about, like most of the times is the battle against time, by trying to make everything click on the test. Thats the thing though, tests aren't as difficult. Well what I'm trying to say is, the solutions aren't as bad as we usually think, but the difficult thing is, figuring the key solution that would unlock insight to finding the final answer. Asides from the likes of that, theres also remembering to attempt to solve a question using as little time as possible (such as taking advantage of your calculator). Well, thats all i really have to say about this unit! Good luck everyone! I hope people remember to bob, cause I almost forgot =(

No comments: