Thursday, June 26, 2008

So Long ...

We had our graduation exercises today. A gentle push into the world for all of you. I hope you're leaving with the keys to your future in your hand.

I'm so glad we've had this time together,

Just to have a laugh or learn some math,

Seems we've just got started and before you know it,

Comes the time we have to say, "So Long!"


So long everybody! Watch this space in the fall for pointers to new blogs for each of my classes.

Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu, and all those good bye things. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Je m'appelle Lucy, suis neauveau. Content de trouver cette forum. Merci tout le monde

Anonymous said...

Pleasant Post. This transmit helped me in my university assignment. Thanks Alot

Anonymous said...


I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.