Friday, September 7, 2007

Muddiest Point Anyone???

Well, I've been slaving over this homework since I got home from work (11:15) and even though I find myself able to do most of the questions, I would still like Mr. K. to go over a couple things in class tomorrow.
The first question was okay except for the sketching and estimating domains and ranges of functions which do not have any data (numbers) to derive it from.
Also, I would like to see him go over some of the word problems (17, 19, 21, etc.) just to make sure I'm doing it right.
I doubt anyone else is up this late, but if you have something to add, you can put YOUR Muddiest Point in the comments. =)

Let's see if we can do this everynight, it kinda sputtered out last year, and I think it will be very helpful. (to both Mr. K. and the rest of the class)

No comments: